Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Hate Star Wars DVDs


I hate Star Wars DVDs. I really hate Star Wars DVDs.

In the pub last night I ended up chatting to possibly the most boring man in existence. It was the happiest day of his life apparently. "Did you finally lose your virginity at the ripe old age of 40?" I asked. Suprisingly he didn't respond to that but did insist on twittering on in my ear for what seemed and eternity about the fact that Star Wars is coming out on DVD. Quite why this news was so good I never manged to find out. I managed to drag myself away from him before i thrust my pint glass full force into his face. I thought the shops were filled with Star Wars dvds anyway. You can get pretty much any old bit of tat with a Star Wars logo on it so i find it hard to understand how exciting the fact that they are releasing dvds of it. It is a film after all. And apart from the fact that Star Wars is utter rubbish, what's wrong with vhs tapes? I might have to re-write my 'i hate star wars' blog as it seems my hatred of it just keeps increasing unabated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

"Did you finally lose your virginity at the ripe old age of 40?" ROFL

I'm not much of a star wars fan myself.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home