Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Hate The Da Vinci Code


I hate the Da Vinci Code. I really hate the Da Vinci Code!


I know it’s my own damn fault but I was just watching Channel 5 and there was some god awful programme about The Da Vinci Code on. A load of utter bunkum if you ask me. A load of silly tittle tattle about Templar Knights and Mary Magdalene. Umpteen talking heads blithering about inconsequential rubbish. Yes, I do know I shouldn’t expect anything more from a Channel 5 documentary but it made my blood boil.

I think I’ll go and do something productive like read a book (not the infernal Da Vinci Code mind).


3 Comments:

Blogger hedgehogman said...

you're not the one who hate that
I hate it too, only Dan Brown get the profit from what he makes.

well i hope you're not hate to read my comment and want to visit mine if you have time.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that the film got shit reviews. i hope it bombs. i always hated Richie Cunningham

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah fuck richie and his detective priest dad. His new girlfriend sidekick is hot though

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home