Friday, May 12, 2006

I Hate Celebrities



I hate celebrities!

I hate Tom Cruise. I hate Madonna. I hate Britney Spears. I hate Mariah Carey. I hate Jordan. I hate Peter Andre. I hate Jennifer Lopez. I hate Paris Hilton. I hate whoever enters the Big Brother house. I hate Pamela Anderson. I hate Mel Gibson. I hate Kelly Clarkson. I hate Sharon Osbourne. I hate Kelly Osbourne. I hate Jack Osbourne. Ozzy Osbourne sang for Black Sabbath. I don't hate him. I hate Denise Van Outen. I hate Jessica Simpson. I hate Bruce Willis. I hate Eminem. I hate George michael. I hate Tara Palmer Tomkinson. I hate Jade Goody. I hate Pete Doherty. I hate Shane Richie. I hate Kylie Minogue. I hate Jodie Marsh. I hate Jamie Oliver. I hate Christina Aguilera. I hate Kerry Katona. I hate Ant and Dec. I hate Jennifer Aniston. I hate Kirsty Gallacher. I hate Jamie Theakston. I hate Gordon Ramsey. I hate Michael Barrymore. I hate Davina McCall. I hate David Beckham. I hate Victoria Beckham.

I hate very single last one of them. I don't care one iota about them so why have their names been blasted into my brain. I propose the next 'Celebrity' programme should be Celebrity Battle Royale. Instead of hundreds of Japanese schoolchildren dying it would be hundreds of celebrities. And it wouldn't be a film, it would be real. I'd certainly watch it.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Huma said...

oh my God. What those people did to you that you hate they so much? I see here that you just hate yourself.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous pupil said...

trust me, if you were the writer of this blog, you would hate yourself to. He's a twat.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you need to stop reading The Sun and Heat magazine. OK is not ok

5:18 PM  
Anonymous IHateHuma said...

I hate huma. Idiot liberal. I hate myself to, you should as well.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good list, but you left out one of the most annoying, irritating, right up his own arse so called celebrities...I give you Robbie F***ing Williams. The very sight and sound of him has given me a new reason to hate! Have to agree with you on David and Victoria Beckham, and the ever sickening Jamie Oliver and Davina McCall.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Alterkocker said...

Great list, but why so disappointingly short? You just got started and then you stopped. Pay no attention to these buggers who tell you you hate yourself - that's the jewish philosophy i.e. 'You don't like who I like, therefore you must hate yourself'..!!//??
Why oh, why isn't Blunkett on this list? I believe he's still alive, still crawling on all fours with his nose wrinkled up and saying to anybody who will listen 'Is this one as good as she smells?'

And please, please include the Swedish chief accountant, Sven, and his nasty little protege, Wayne, next time.

10:53 AM  
Blogger The Koaladude said...

Rock on Brother! =D

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Cannot sedate all the things you HATE!!!!!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Ashley Rocker Bitch said...

Why do you hate these people so much? What wrong did any of these people do to you? I know, some of them may do stupid things at times, but they're just people.It seems like you hate the world already. You're hating on BONO and now, CELEBRITIES? Isn't there anything you like.

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, Jamie Oliver has another anti-fan. I'm with you Bro (or Sis) on that.

Apart from his mockney friends etc the thick-tongued one just can't cook.

Did you ever see the show he did in Australia when he wrapped up some fish (shark I think) in damp NEWSPAPER and chucked it on the BBQ?

The looks on faces of his paid friends when they had to eat it and pretend to enjoy it were to die for!

Yum, smokey newspaper flavoured fish!

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Kreza said...

I also hate everyone in Misanthropy's list, and quite frankly if you don't, there is something wrong with your brain.

7:17 AM  
Blogger YzarC AmaM said...

I don't hate them because I don't know them, but if I did, I'd probly hate them and I sure as shit don't give a fuck who they're wearing.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate them. They worship at the alter of self idolatry.
They are all fucking stupid. They aren't even real human beings anymore but superficial fucks. They are indicative of our ignorant self absorbed society.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home