Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Hate Big Brother


I Hate Big Brother

So the countdown begins to the start of yet another yawn fest. Another bunch of nonentities get launched into semi-stardom. Well, for the short while the programme is on and only amongst the (sadly huge) group of people who watch Big Brother. It was moderately interesting the first time round and they could have made a vaguely decent 30 minute programme from the first time they put celebrities in there. The horse was fogged to death years ago though. Sadly there's very few people who agree with me. I know that each day I go into the office I'll have to endure conversations about the muppets inside the Big Brother house. ANd don't even get me started on Davina McCall and Dermot O'Dreary.

3 Comments:

Anonymous pupil said...

Big Brother was vaguely interesting the first time around??! No it wasn't, it's always been shit.

Sell Out.

10:19 AM  
Blogger David said...

haha well said mate, i struggle to understand how someone can actually watch this pish lol

12:24 PM  
Blogger Dr Jones said...

Big up Misanthropy! FUCK BIG BROTHER! I hate it so much it inspired me to write the lyrics to 'Big Mutha' which I hope you'll like. Check it out here http://www.myspace.com/spindianajones1

Keep up the good work!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home